Basketball Wives Miami Promo Pictures Released!!!

1 of 5
  • bbw1
  • bbw4
  • bbw3
  • bbw2
  • bbw5

Promotional pictures for the upcoming season of Basketball Wives Miami have been released.

After a lack luster season of Basketball Wives LA, the cast of Basketball Wives Miami has been dramatically downsized as JENNIFER WILLIAMS, ROYCE REED, KESHA NICHOLS, and possibly KENYA BELL have all been axed from the drama filled reality show.

SHAUNIE O’NEAL, TAMI ROMAN, EVELYN LOZADASUZIE KETCHUM and newcomer TASHA MARBURY are all slated to appear in Basketball Wives Miami‘s upcoming fifth season.

Although many boycotted the show from airing again on the network, this season of Basketball Wives Miami is promised to show the ladies in a more positive light. Which may not be the case considering TMZ reports that former cast member KENYA BELL is said to have gotten into a meatball tossing spat with SUZIE KETCHUM sometime during taping.

Tell us, will you be watching?

9 Responses to “Basketball Wives Miami Promo Pictures Released!!!”

1. yoyo

I mean I would watch it to see how the show will be, but the drama is really what made the show. Plus over half of the cast is gone.. it won’t be the same.

2. LONGHAIR

I LOVE BASKETBALL WIVES OF MIAMI, PLEASE CAN’T WAIT TILL IT AGAIN,
    EVELYN AND TAMI IS THE BOMB AND I WISH THEY KEPT JENNIFER YA, AM GOING TO MISS HER

3. joe

The show is gonna suck! It’ll become as crappy as this season of Mob Wives! Useless.

4. Disappointed

I won’t be watching. I think Tami the bully should have been axed. She really displayed black women in a negative light last season. The show was just a big disappointment last season. I especially did not like how violent Evelyn was. Good Luck…you need it!

5. Nancy Mazan

I missed Evelyn and Tami my nephew loves Tami their our girl so when is season 5 coming on can’t wait

6. Luke

I don’t know why they cut the best characters out of the show. I’m almost certain that the majority of it’s viewers only tuned in to see the drama that the more sincere wives were going to get themselves into.