Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Moving To Paris?!?

KANYE WEST and KIM KARDASHIAN are rumored to be biding farewell to the US and moving to the city of lights.

According to Instyle UK, the parents-to-be are preparing for a two month move to Paris, France.

WEST is said to love the creative vibes of the city, making it an ideal place to prepare his upcoming album and put the finishing touches on his highly anticipated clothing line.

Never one to be left behind, KARDASHIAN is said to be following her boyfriend/baby daddy to the place that she considers one of her favorite cities.

There has yet to be any confirmation from either of the two regarding the move.

Photo Source: StarTraks

24 Responses to “Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Moving To Paris?!?”

1. frannyjames91

This would be a really fun move! I love it over there. I have been to Paris so many times. But I can never seem to find a reason to stay forever. I guess that is why I haven’t called any of the moving companies in Ottawa to come and move me there.

2. Abed Nadier

Moving is the worst. Especially loading and unloading all of your stuff, that’s the worst. I have to move myself and my fiancee out of our apartments and into our new place soon. I’m really trying to convince him that we should find a cheap moving truck in Chicago that we can use to make the whole process easier. I wish we were moving to Paris like Kanye and Kim, that would make the process worth it!

3. Jayden Eden

I think it is awesome that they are moving to Paris! I have always wanted to visit there to see the Eiffel Tower. It would be interesting to see what they do once they start living there.
    Jayden Eden | http://www.highlevelmovers.com/

4. Marcus Fillion

Moving internationally must be a nightmare. Even moving within the same state is a lot of work and stress. I’m sure they have the money to let other people help, though. I guess that might make things easier.

Marc | http://www.allpromoversnh.com

5. Edmond Vandergraff

They’re going to need to pack all of their stuff really well for this move. It would really be sad if anything broke while in route to Paris because it was banging around so much on the plane. I have always wondered how much it would cost to move to another continent, but I’m sure for Kanye and Kim that money isn’t even a problem at all. http://www.securityselfstorageelginil.com/products.html

• Emily Merrell

You’re right Edmond, that is going to be a little bit difficult to move all of their household goods all of the way up there. I hope that they get someone who knows what they are doing, who will be willing to wrap everything up so that it will be protected the whole time. It would be terrible to get all of the way there and find a bunch of broken dishes when you open your boxes. http://www.wheatonworldwide.com/household-moves/services/

6. Jane Fairfax

That would be a heck of a relocation. I can barely fathom moving states, let alone continents. Of course, we do it ourselves, they can at least pay someone to do it all for them. We are going to at least hire a moving company this time. Should make it easier. I feel so rich (even though it’s not really that expensive haha).