This ends the rumors that WHITNEY died of an accidental overdose on prescription medication.
WHITNEY was found unresponsive and submerged in a bathtub in her hotel room on February 11th earlier this year, the night before the Grammy Awards. She was pronounced dead shortly after. Several bottles of pain meds were found at the scene.
Coroner’s spokesman CRAIG HARVEY said cocaine metabolites were found in HOUSTON’s system, and it was listed as a contributing factor in her death. He says the results showed that WHITNEY was indeed a chronic cocaine user.
However no cocaine was found in the room, and the rumor is bedding was also removed. Sources are allegedly claiming that someone “cleaned” up the room before authorities arrived.
As sad as this is, hopefully this grants some closure for the HOUSTON family.Related Posts